2020 Baptist Health Floyd EBP Symposium
September 4, 2020
EBP Symposium – “Impact of EBP”
Baptist Health Floyd | 1850 State Street | New Albany, IN 47150
Paris Health Education Center
Two sessions, same content:
Morning Session – Leadership Focus | 8 am – 12 pm or
Afternoon Session | 1 pm – 5 pm
- Verbalize why EBP and research is important within practice in the changing healthcare environment
- Articulate the impact of EBP and research on practice, patient outcomes and system initiatives
- Identify common barriers and solutions to utilizing EBP in practice
- Discuss practical applications of utilizing EBP for the bedside clinician, leadership and education
- Summarize personal reason for becoming involved with EBP
This program is offered free of charge.
Pre-registration is required.
Baptist Health Floyd Employees – Register through Develop You
Outside facilities – 800-4-SOURCE
Be prepared to provide name, organization and professional discipline.
*Indicate whether you wish to attend the morning or afternoon session.
For complete information, download the symposium flyer HERE.